Thursday, August 11, 2011

Online shopping!

With 3 kids, shopping is a bit of an exercise in frustration. So I have become quite the savvy online shopper and usually manage to find some really great deals.  I especially love it when you I find a Canadian online store, get free shipping or coupons for free stuff or 75%.  


Well.ca is one I discovered recently and has much of the same products you would find in your London Drugs, but I can shop online 24/7, so the stress of shopping with kids is gone and shipping is free, it saves me the cost of gas and it is delivered relatively quickly.  Last order came within 3 days of ordering it and it comes to my door, not to the post office!! YIPPEE!!


They have a great all natural section so there is a large variety of products to choose from in this area which I love!  Did I mention I found an all natural fantastic deodorant...more about that in another post. 


Where are your favorite online shops to find great deals??
Until then, I humbly suggest you check out Well.ca too!

No comments:

Post a Comment