Monday, November 29, 2010

Inspiration for design

Where does the inspiration for my cards come from? Well the answer is simple - everywhere! Through regular daily adventures with my kids to request from friends and family to a TV commercial.  Inspiration surrounds us, and it is different for everyone.  One might see something with a creative eye and be able to create something new from it.  


I find the hardest things to create at times, comes from simple things.  For example, I am working on a line of cards with the theme of teapots, teacups, tea in the garden...get the idea!  Now as simple as that sounds, getting just the right fit for the card line has proven to be a challenge!  

Stay tuned, I hope to have the line "created" in a few weeks and will be sure to share it.



2 comments:

  1. Love your cards - especially the Xmas ones. They are absolutely beautiful. You are a gifted woman! Hope you are selling oodles!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks green_110 I appreciate your kind words! I love to create and love it when I get such wonderful comments as this!
    Happy Holidays!

    ReplyDelete