Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Spring Cleaning and more

Why is it every spring I am the best at creating make work projects? It started at the end of the February, my husband and I started to finally reorganize all the stationery products to get a start on the spring inventory and cleaning. Through this venture, we decided that our basement is so big, we really don't need to consume the whole space with stationery products. As my FT job (not the stationery job) was coming to an end, we came up with the brilliant idea to build a suite and that is what we did.

However in this brilliant move, we ended up agreeing with a tenant that the suite would be done by April 1st. So the work began. Late nights, lots of work parties and lots of $ and we met the deadline, sort of...April 1 at 3am the suite was finished!

The tenant was excited to move in and my husband and I could sit back and relax with a deep sigh of relief and exhaustion. So really my spring cleaning hasn't even begun yet, but c'est la vie.

As for the stationery, it is all now reorganized and I love it, and of course takes up a much smaller space.

No comments:

Post a Comment